Información del curso
Elaboration and packing of Olive Oil, Wine and other drinks in accordance with production and quality requirements when carrying out the first maintenance of the equipments.
Objetivos del curso
- Extraction of Olive Oil in established conditions as required in procedure and quality manuals
- Conduction of the refinery, and Olive Oil conditioning process.
- Elaboration of distillate and alcoholic drink.
- Undertaking of finishing and stabilization operations.
- Control of formation procedure.
- Procuring and storing and packing raw and auxiliary materials.
- Bottling, labelling and packing of processed products.
- Handling the equipment.
- Preparing and guarantying the apparatus and the installations in order to guarantee their hygienic and proper functioning.
- Promoting and commercializing the elaborate products in accordance with marketing technics.
Professional modules of this training cycle are the followings:
- Raw material and products in the industry of Oil, of wine-making and other spirit drinks.
- Olive Oil Extraction.
- Wine elaboration.
- Rudiments in Electro-mechanic maintenance.
- Sensory analysis.
- Selling and Commercialization of food products.
- Operations and warehouse controlling in the food industry.
- Safety in the handling food products.
- Professional training and job orientation.
- Business and Entrepreneurial initiative.
- Training in workplaces.